Authorization of Use
CMIFS hereby authorizes any person to access this Website for informational purposes only. CMIFS reserves the right to terminate access to this Website at any time without notice. The data, information and material included in this Website is copyrighted by CMIFS. All rights are reserved under the copyright laws of the United States of America. No part of this Website can be redistributed, copied or reproduced without the prior written consent of CMIFS.
The user of this Website assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this Website and the Internet generally. CMIFS, and its affiliated companies disclaim all warranties, representations or endorsements, expressed or implied, with regard to the data, information and material included in, or accessible from, this Website or the Internet, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or noninfringement. CMIFS and its affiliated companies have the right to discontinue, change or update any data, information or material included in the Website without prior notice, and they do not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any data, information or material included in, or accessible from, this Website. No advice or information given by CMIFS or its affiliated companies shall create any warranty. Neither CMIFS nor its affiliated companies warrants that the data, information and material included in the Website or on the Internet will be uninterruptible or error free or that any data, information, software or other material accessible from this Website is free of viruses or other harmful components. Several of our pages describe various insurance products. The availability of a specific product may differ from state to state. The product descriptions are general in nature and the insurance coverages are subject to the specific terms of the actual policies issued. If you are interested in the terms and conditions of a specific product, please contact us for additional information.
Disclaimer of Liability
In no event shall CMIFS or its affiliated companies be liable for any compensatory, special, direct, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages, exemplary damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, information or profits arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the data, information or material included in this Website or on the Internet generally or on any other basis.
Disclaimer for Links
Although this site includes links providing direct access to other Internet sites, CMIFS and its affiliated companies take no responsibility for the content or information contained on those other sites, and does not exert any editorial or other control over those other sites.
CMIFS will not be deemed to have accepted any electronic communication unless CMIFS provides the sender of the electronic communication with an acknowledgment verifying receipt of the communication. If CMIFS sends any electronic communication, CMIFS will assume the communication was received intact by the intended recipient. The recipient of such message must notify CMIFS if the transmission was not received or was not received in a readable format.
Despite the security measures taken by CMIFS, there is an inherent risk in disclosing personal information over the Internet. Anyone electronically transmitting personal information assumes the risk that such information may be disclosed or intercepted by unintended third parties and CMIFS disclaims all liability resulting from such interception or disclosure. Anyone who wishes to apply for an insurance quote who is concerned about maintaining the security of their personal information may mail the information to CMIFS.
CMIFS is committed to protecting your privacy as a visitor to this Website and as our customer. To our visitors and to our customers, we offer this pledge:
We will ask you to provide your personal information to us when you enroll for coverage and when you purchase an insurance policy from us. We will also ask you to provide your personal information to us when you send e-mail to us from this Website or when you complete a web form requesting personal identifiable information. When you enroll for an insurance policy at CMIFS, we will ask you to provide your name, home address, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address. This information will be provided to the insurance company when you purchase an insurance policy so they can establish you as a policyholder. We will maintain a record of your information at the offices of CMIFS, so we can provide you with policyholder service. The employees of CMIFS are each required to sign and acknowledge a Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Agreement. Each employee has been instructed on maintaining the privacy of each customer and the importance of protecting the customer’s personal information.
When you purchase an insurance policy from CMIFS, you will pay the premiums with your credit card or personal check. If you use your credit card to pay the premium, your credit card information is deleted from our records after your purchase has been authorized. A transaction number will be provided to you on your Binder of Insurance. You may use this transaction number as a reference to the credit card purchase. We do not keep a record of your credit card information. If you pay the premium using your personal check, we will keep a copy of your check in your file.
When you send us e-mail from this Website or complete forms on this Website, you will provide us with certain personally identifiable information including your e-mail address. We may share this information with third parties who provide us services in the normal course of business including, but not limited to, insurance carriers and their affiliates.
We transmit non-personally identifiable information to third party service providers (e.g. Google) that collect website statistics. We may also transmit non-personally identifiable information to third party service providers that may use such information during your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you.
The cookie expires and is deleted from the visitor’s computer as soon as they close their browser or if they are not actively browsing our Website for more than 20 minutes. Should a previous visitor to our Website return for a new session, they will be issued a new cookie and in no way will they be recognized as a visitor from a previous visit or session.
This Website may contain links to third-party Websites that are not controlled by CMIFS. These third-party links are made available to you as a convenience and you agree to use these links at your own risk.
The CMIFS logo, and other marks, including the names of various products and services described within and offered by companies represented by CMIFS and its subsidiaries are service marks of these companies.
Permission to use, copy and distribute these materials without fee is hereby granted, for non-commercial purposes, provided that the material is unaltered and CMIFS copyright notice appears in all copies.
Use of this site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of our state of business, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any dispute concerning this site shall be subject to the exclusive venue of a court of competent jurisdiction in our state of business.
Should any provision of our terms and conditions be held invalid, unlawful or for any reason unenforceable, then the invalid, unlawful or unenforceable provision shall be severable from the remaining provisions. Such invalid, unlawful or unenforceable provision shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 3/24/23
- Program Description: We may send promotional and transactional mobile messages in various formats through the Program. Promotional messages advertise and promote our products and services and may include promotions, specials, other marketing offers, and abandoned checkout reminders. Transactional messages relate to an existing or ongoing transaction and may include order notifications and updates, appointment reminders, and other transaction-related information. Mobile messages may be sent using an automated technology, including an autodialer, automated system, or automatic telephone dialing system. Message frequency will vary but will not exceed 25 messages per day. You agree that we, our affiliates, and any third-party service providers may send you messages regarding the foregoing topics or any topic and that such messages and/or calls may be made or placed using different telephone numbers or short codes. We do not charge for mobile messages sent through the Program but you are responsible for any message and data rates imposed by your mobile provider, as standard data and message rates may apply for SMS and MMS alerts.
- User Opt-In: By providing your mobile phone number to us, you are voluntarily opting in to the Program and you agree to receive recurring mobile messages from us at the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in, even if such number is registered on any state or federal “Do Not Call” list. You agree that any mobile phone number you provide to us is a valid mobile phone number of which you are the owner or authorized user. If you change your mobile phone number or are no longer the owner or authorized user of the mobile phone number, you agree to promptly notify us using the contact form on this page: https://www.chadmontgomery.com/locations/hendersonville-tennessee/. Your participation in the Program is not required to make any purchase from us and your participation in the Program is completely voluntary.
- User Opt-Out and Support: You may opt-out of the Program at any time. If you wish to opt-out of the Program and stop receiving mobile messages from us, or you no longer agree to these Mobile Messaging Terms, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, and/or UNSUBSCRIBE to any mobile message from us. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while we process your request and you may receive a one-time opt-out confirmation message. You understand and agree that the foregoing is the only reasonable method of opting out. For support, reply HELP to any mobile message from us. Our mobile messaging platform may not recognize requests that modify the foregoing commands, and you agree that we and our service providers will not be liable for failing to honor requests that do not comply with the requirements in these Mobile Messaging Terms. We may also change the telephone number or short code we use to operate the Program and we will notify you of any such change. You acknowledge that any requests sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed may not be received by us and we will not be responsible for failing to honor a request sent to a telephone number or shortcode that has been changed.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability: The Program is offered on an “as-is” basis and may not be available in all areas, at all times, or on all mobile providers. You agree that neither we nor our service providers will be liable for any failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any mobile message or information sent through the Program.
- Modifications: We may modify or cancel the Program or any of its features at any time, with or without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Messaging Terms at any time. Any such modification will take effect when it is posted to our website. You agree to review these Mobile Messaging Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of those modifications.